Power Lead System Training – Set Up Page Redirect
Note: If you create the page using HTML, it is better to work in the None Chrome browser. Fire Fox is a good choose. You also need to register another account for the redirect destination.
1. Websites , WebPages , Create WebPages
2. Enter the name in the “Title of this WebPage”, the 1st section.
3. In the step 2, choose a Domain you already have: enter your domain name here, for my example, it is www.paulfan.net.
4. In the step 4, make sure you see your original domain name there, in my example, you will see www.paulfan.net in there.
5. Click Save changes to webpages.
6. In the next flow, please click ‘Edit Text’ and choose ‘Source’, and type the following line to the editor and replace the sample URL to your own URL as follow:
window.location = “http://www.paulfan.org/”
7. Then, the power lead system will generate the rest of the html code for you
8. Saves Changes. Now if you type your web page “paulfan.net”, it will redirect to the new page “paulfan.org”.