But, a perfect sales funnel will make you different. It will also make you profit.
What is a Sales Funnel?
According to King of the Solo Ads, Igor Kheifets, he outlines the sales funnel should have the following components.
- Squeeze Page
- Sales Page
- Buyer Opt-in Page
- Up Sell
- Download Page.
Most important, an Exit Pop should be implemented to connect to a different offer at the Squeeze Page and Sales Page.
Here are 3 steps to creating the perfect sales funnel by Corinne.
Step #1: Start at the Top
The first thing to remember about a perfect sales funnel is to start at the top: getting traffic to your site.
There are many ways to get traffic such as:
- Click Swapping and Clickbanking (your exchange clicks with others)
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Banner Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Solo Ads E-mail Marketing Leads
- Good old-fashioned SEO organic traffic
Keep in mind that not all traffic is going to be right for your sales funnel, but if these people are clicking on your links and getting to your site it’s a pretty good sign.
Step #2: Qualify Your Traffic
You got people to your website.
Now you need to make sure that they are the right people that will turn into buyers.
Make your readers go through some sort of pre-qualification process before you start selling them anything.
You really want to make sure that they are interested enough in your website, your content and your products or services.
One of the best ways to do this is to get them to sign up for your e-mail list through the squeeze page.
You can offer some sort of freebie or some other incentive, but you are not selling them anything just yet.
At this point, some of the traffic that you received will drop out of your sales funnel.
And that’s okay because the ones who stick with you are the ones you want to focus on.
Step #3: Converting Traffic Into Sales
By now you have your readers, you showed them you know your stuff, and you qualified your leads.
The third step is to convert them into paying customers.
First, you need to show them your qualification, and Then you want to provide testimonials to them.
Not everyone will buy at the first time they saw the opportunity, so you will need to continue to follow up with them though email auto responders.
Step #4: Utilize Your Email List by Pitching Your Products or Services to Them
Remember, these people signed up for your e-mail list for a reason.
You are ready to know that they are interested in what you have to say, so make your sales pitch convincing and land those sales!
Also, please don’t email to his wife.
Step #5: Quick Tips for More Sales
Want more? Here are key tips that will help you perfect your sales funnel:
- Utilize the Exit Pop Up. Don’t lose your customers. Show different offer though Exit Pop-Ups.
- Always take it one step at a time. Everything in your sales funnel is connected, and they should flow in a logical order.
- K.I.S.S. Seriously. It doesn’t have to be complicated; it just has to be effective.
- Offer something for free. The majority of sales funnels that work feature of freebie at some point; free reports for joining the e-mail list or even free trials products or services.
- Have social proof. People are more likely to trust other people before taking your word for it that your product is kick ass. You know your product rocks, but you’re going to need testimonials to help prove it to others.
- Have an e-mail list. I mean it. It’s the best way to qualify your leads, and your subscribers will be the ones who become your loyal customers.
If you need a perfect sales funnel, please Click Here.