101 Rules of Success 52~101
The other day I download a speed reading apps and it comes with a bonus of 101 Rules of Success, I find it very good, and here I’m sharing with you the 2nd part of the 101 Rules of Success as follows:
51.Plus, people don’t actually care as much as you think they do – keep this in mind.
52.Trust that you are the only person who knows what’s best for you.
53. Realize that you don’t owe an explanation of your dreams and life goals to anyone.
54. Same as you don’t owe anyone an ear for endless complaining.
55. Remove the toxic people from your life.
57.Remember that knowledge is not enough, you must be able to apply this knowledge. And being willing is not enough, you have to actually get it done.
58.Play on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
59. Don’t take criticism personally.
60.But do learn and grow from feedback.
61.Be mentally active and engaged.
62. When you get bored or restless, find new hobbies, meet new people or go traveling.
63. In general, try to meet as many new people as possible. Everyone who comes into our life has something to teach us.
64. And travel more. It’s an eye-opening experience.
65.Closely monitor your progress.
66. Stay grateful.
(Don’t be surprised if you’ve never heard about the secret
strategy I am giving you today.)
67. Write down your thoughts when they become too much.
68. Be kind to yourself. Stop constantly blaming yourself for something.
69.Have an optimistic perspective on life. Everything will be OK.
70. Work on relationships.
71. Give generously and share what you have.
72. And be kind to others. You will never regret this.
73.Work harder than the rest.
74. Don’t procrastinate.
75.Don’t waste time doing unnecessary things.
76. Take responsibility for your actions, ideas, and thoughts.
77.Take control of your life.
78. Organize your mind and thoughts.
79. Learn to understand and control your emotions.
80. See the extraordinary in the ordinary every day.
81. Breathe deep and let go of negative things.
82. Mirror what you admire. Become what you respect.
83.Don’t be afraid to start over. You’re not giving up, just taking the chance to rebuild something better.
84. Don’t let the past hold you back.
85.Say thank you to all the people that are kind and loving to you.
86. Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.
87. Trust that if the answer was NO, there is a better YES waiting for you down the road.
88.Get rid of all the drama in your life. It’s not the eighth grade.
89. Face your problems and don’t bury your head in the sand. There isn’t anything you cannot deal with.
90.Take breaks at regular intervals.
91.Spend more time with your friends and family.
93.Be open about your feelings. It will save you a lot of time.
94.Sometimes it’s the only way to move forward with your life.
95. Learn how to make people like you.
96. Become comfortable with yourself and your surroundings.
97. Be flexible and open to change.
98 Say YES more often to experience new things.
99.But don’t be afraid to say NO.
100.Improve your self-esteem but always be humble.
101. Silence your inner critic.