101 Rules of Success 1~51
The other day I download a speed reading apps and it comes with a bonus of 100 Rules of Success, I find it very good, and here I’m sharing with you.
- Mark sure to set goals. Short-term (daily) and long-term (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Then break them down into smaller manageable chunks
- And create to-do lists. This is the only way to keep track of everything you need to get done.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks. You will never be 100% ready when an opportunity arises.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Visualize yourself being successful. Better even, live as if you have already achieved success.
- Make a plan or a blueprint for success. Imagine in your mind the steps you need to take to achieve your goal.
- Listen to your gut. And look for signs from the Universe.
- Don’t overthink things. Stay focused on what is really important and let go of everything else.
- Work with the flow of things
- Know your distractions. Make a list of things that keep you from staying focused and make sure to get rid of them when you are working on your goal.
- Understand that your time is limited. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
- And visualize (a successful) tomorrow before going to sleep.
- Do things that scare you. Step out of your comfort zone from time to time.
- Get rid of limiting beliefs and false ideologies. Stay open-minded.
- Develop self-confidence. Or at least learn to act as if you are confident.
- Be more sociable. This isn’t easy for many people, but it is still important to take small steps to develop social skills.
- Accept your mistakes and learn from them.
- And never let past failures stop you
- Be persistent. Keep going no matter what and develop a relentless motor.
- Be flexible.
- Understand the importance of taking care of yourself.
- Pay close attention to your physical health. Eat good food, drink and smoke less, and exercise.
- But don’t forget about our mental health. Learn a few stress-relief techniques and use them daily.
- Always keep learning and growing.
- Don’t just be book smart, be stress smart as well.
- Make sure you know why you are trying to be successful. Do it for the right reasons and never forget what these reasons are. They will keep you motivated.
- Find out what is blocking your success. And then work on eliminating it.
- Optimize your sleeping habits. Develop and evening routine and go to bed at the same time every day.
- Believe in yourself. You can do it! (FYI: I’ve been tied up to my neck with
my inner circle students so I asked one of my marketing buddies to
put together the strongest most generous kick-start package for you…)
- No matter what, get up, dress up and show up.
- Manage your time.
- But leave space in your calendar for just relaxing and having fun.
- Check-in with yourself regularly to make sure you aren’t overstressed.
- Be more patient and calm. Good things are coming.
- Think positive thoughts.
- And learn to protect your personal energy. Don’t let the emotional vampires near yourself.
- Have a strong desire to attain success. Read motivational quotes and inspiring stories if you need to.
- Don’t make excuses for yourself.
- Accept that you are only human, and you will make mistake. It’s normal
- Hang out with successful people more and learn from them.
- Be committed to your dreams.
- Focus on opportunities and not the failure.
- When life gets tough, just keep going. It will get better soon.
- Visualize the process as well as the end goal.
- And never focus on obstacles.
- Be yourself.
- Be willing to be different than everyone else.
- Remember that it is your life. And make sure you are following your dreams and not someone else’s.
- Don’t let other people influence your decisions too much. Listen to good advice. But remember that no one else is walking in your shoes.
- Plus, people don’t actually care as much as you think they do – keep this in mind.